Customer Service – Beginner Level
1. Course Overview
This course is a two-day interactive workshop which is designed to help participants understand the importance of delivering consistently, high-quality, customer/guest service as keeping the customer happy is the ultimate motto of the job. The workshop will also deal with the importance of teamwork and how to efficiently handle challenging and/or difficult customers.
2. Who Should Attend?
This program will benefit employees working in direct contact with the organization’s clients; who wish to learn more about the principles and practices of good customer service.
3. How Will You Benefit?
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
• Define: “the Customer” and “Service”
• Understand the importance of every single customer interaction
• Understand and Use Modern Telephone Service Techniques
• Understand the Importance of Complaints and Learn how to Manage Them
• Understand the Importance of Teamwork and Become Better Team Members
• Design and develop their own WOW effects
QAR 2,300 per participant.