Menu Analysis Workshop
1. Course Overview
Different approaches to menu analysis and menu engineering will be discussed. A one-day workshop focuses on analysis of the financial performance of a restaurant menu. The seminar focuses on the menu as a tool for generating revenues. Finally, the delegates will be able to translate their learning directly into the workplace by applying their acquired knowledge through the application using menu analysis software.
2. Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for you if you are:
- Delegates should have minimum 2 years industry experience at supervisory or managerial level. The course is particularly of use for Restaurant Owners, Restaurant Assistant Managers and Managers; Assistant Food and Beverage Managers, Sous Chefs and Restaurant Head Chefs.
3. How Will You Benefit?
• Understand the role of the menu for a restaurant operation
• Demonstrate understanding of the business profit and loss account and how changes in the restaurant’s menu and operation affect the operations bottom line
• Be able to explain fundamental theory of menu pricing in restaurants, and critically assess different pricing strategies in a variety of situations and operating environments
• Understand the concept of marginal pricing in restaurants
• Apply a systematic menu engineering method to continuously analyze and assess menus with the objective of obtaining and sustaining optimal financial menu performance
QAR 1,200 per participant.