Housekeeping Operations Management
1. Course Overview
Housekeeping Department is responsible for the aesthetic upkeep of the hotel. This two-day course will explain the role of the professional housekeeper in the highly competitive hospitality industry. Emphasis is made on the function of the housekeeping department to the success of a property in the provision of quality oriented service within budget.
2. Who Should Attend?
Team Leaders, Supervisors, Senior Supervisors and Assistant Managers in Housekeeping, Front of House, Maintenance and Laundry operations.
3. How Will You Benefit?
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
• Define and understand the role of housekeeping and its importance to the success of the hotel
• Appreciate the necessity of clear and timely departmental communication
• Explain the requirement of good stock control to equip colleagues to achieve required work performance and job satisfaction
• Know the need for standards and the advantages of a detailed inspection process
• Understand the challenges of environmentally sustainable operations
• Thoroughly value the benefits of teamwork, leadership, and motivation
• Understand the underlying principles to creating effective budgets
QAR 2,300 per participant.