Business English Communication Course
“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language that goes to his heart.”
‒ Nelson Mandela-
1. Course Overview
This course is a three-day interactive workshop which is designed to help you learn the keys to writing for a specific business purpose. This course provides tools, techniques, and guidance to help master different forms of business letters and business reports. You will leave the course with an understanding of writing for the reader, understanding purpose, the 10Cs, etiquette conventions, and the importance of clarity in writing. You will also develop skills in preparing and delivering presentations.
2. Who Should Attend?
Target Audience: This workshop is beneficial for all those who need to improve their use basic, written and spoken, business English.
3. How Will You Benefit?
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify reader and writer purpose
- Avoid flowery and unclear language
- Create letters and reports that follow the basic conventions of etiquette
- Identify the type of report needed in a particular situation and create an information, problem, recommendation, or introduction report.
- Organize and deliver an oral presentation
The method of training
The training will be:
- Delivered in an exciting and interesting way that will involve all the participants.
- While trying to be consistent in the proposed plan, the training can be flexible and responsive to the needs of the individual participant.
- Practical, structured and organized.