Senior Lecturer/Student Support Advisor
Being in the education field for almost 10 years and experiencing the academic life of students at different levels is truly inspiring. Moving from different institutions to following different curriculums is what makes a person learn and grow at the same time, said Darine.
Ms. Chaaya is currently involved in the Personal Development Programme at Stenden Qatar University of Applied Sciences, where the main focus is concentrating on developing students’ study careers, having them develop into reflective professionals and world citizens. Prior to moving to Qatar, she was teaching in Lebanon and Dubai at American institutions for 6 years.
Ms. Chaaya started lecturing at Stenden University Qatar as an English lecturer since 2011 and now she is the Professional Skills and Study Coach for the International Business Management Programme and the International Tourism Programme.
- • Bachelor Degree: BA in Education from the Lebanese American University, Lebanon.
• Master Degree: MA in Management and Leadership of institutions from the Lebanese American University, Lebanon.
• CELTA: A Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- • Organizational and Motivational Expertise
• Building Positive Behavior
• Dealing with Multicultural students
- Published: 30 June 2010
Educational Research and Reviews Journal
Supporting young second language learners’ reading through guided reading and strategy instruction in a second grade classroom in Lebanon.